GRP composite finds many applications in the modern world ranging from high-performance aerospace components to simple architectural cladding. A massive range of materials and processing methods are available to suit the required application some common characteristics of GRP items are:
- No galvanic corrosion (rusting)
- High strength to weight ratio
- Little maintenance requirement
GRP Lining is a permanent layer coating process for Concrete Tanks to prevent leakage and water absorption.
- General Purpose Resin – LOGI/ POLYCHEM
- Chopped Strand Mat – 300GSM, 450GSM.
- Catalyst Dispenser
- Anti Fungal and antibacterial Gel coat.
- Thickness – 2-7 mm.
- Corners – Additional GRP strips in all corners & joints.
- Finishing – Gelcoat finishing, Top Coat.
- Application – Manual layer and Coat process.
GRP Lining for Underground Concrete water tanks prevents algae and fungal growth. GRP Lining is a permanent layer coating process and will last for a lifetime. GRP lined tanks are suitable for storage of potable water as we are using the same water Tank manufacturing materials for GRP Lining.